In the synchronous wheel transmission, the parallelism of the axis of the two pullies is required to be relatively high, otherwise the synchronous wheel will run off or even jump out of the pullies at work.
(1) In the synchronous wheel transmission, the parallelism of the axis of the two pullies is required to be relatively high, otherwise the synchronous wheel will run off or even jump out of the pullies at work. The axis is not far parallel will cause uneven pressure, is the early wear of synchronous gear teeth.
(2) Control the appropriate initial tension.
(3) The frame supporting the synchronous wheel must have sufficient rigidity, otherwise the synchronous wheel will cause the two axes are not parallel when it is running.
(4) When installing the synchronization wheel, if the center distance of the two synchronization wheels can be moved, the center distance of the synchronization wheel must be shortened first, and then the center distance can be reset after installing the synchronization wheel. If there is a tensioning wheel, relax the tensioning wheel first, then install the synchronization wheel, and then install the tensioning wheel.
(5) When installing the synchronous wheel on the synchronous wheel, remember not to force too hard, or use a screwdriver to hard pry the synchronous wheel, in order to prevent the tensile layer in the synchronous wheel from breaking phenomenon that can not be perceived. When designing the synchronous wheel, it is best to choose the structure where the two axes can move close to each other. If the structure is not allowed, it is best to install the synchronous wheel and the synchronous wheel together on the corresponding shaft.
Send Us A Message
Our extensive experience in diverse motion applications and industries, combined with our in-depth knowledge of the components used in motion control will make us an invaluable resource for your next motion control project.