The synchronous wheel is generally made of 45# steel, aluminum alloy, copper, nylon and other materials.
Introduction to Synchronization Wheel:
The synchronous wheel is generally made of 45# steel, aluminum alloy, copper, nylon and other materials. Widely used in machine tools, textile, printing, food packaging, wire and cable, instrumentation, petrochemical, tobacco, communication and other industries of the new mechanical belt drive. Synchronous wheel and synchronous belt with use!
Specification of synchronization wheel:
(1) HTD(STD) synchronous belt pulley
(2) T-type synchronous belt pulley
(3) Trapezoidal teeth
Features of synchronization wheel:
(1) No pollution, can work normally in places where pollution is not allowed and the working environment is bad.
(2) Large speed ratio range, generally up to 10, linear speed up to 50m/s, with a large power transfer range, up to a few watts to hundreds of kilowatts.
(3) Can be used for long-distance transmission, the center distance can reach more than 10m.
(4) Smooth transmission, with buffer, vibration reduction ability, low noise.
(5) Accurate transmission, no sliding when working, with a constant transmission ratio.
(6) High transmission efficiency, up to 0.98, energy saving effect is obvious.
(7) Convenient maintenance, no lubrication, low maintenance cost.
Send Us A Message
Our extensive experience in diverse motion applications and industries, combined with our in-depth knowledge of the components used in motion control will make us an invaluable resource for your next motion control project.